Complaints handling procedure.
1. ALGOPAY hopes that any concerns or issues over the services provided can be resolved amicably through discussion with the ALGOPAY key contact (whose details were provided to you when the relationship was established). However, if a particular matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, ALGOPAY operates an internal dispute resolution procedure.
2. In case the merchant has any unresolved grievance with ALGOPAY the merchant may send an email to email@example.com and ALGOPAY shall acknowledge the receipt of the complaint within five (5) Business Days.
3. Once ALGOPAY acknowledges the receipt of the complaint it will review it carefully, investigate the circumstances surrounding the complaint and try to resolve it without undue delay. ALGOPAY shall make every effort to investigate the complaint and provide the Merchant with the outcome of the investigation within two (2) months from the date the complaint was first submitted.
4. During the investigation process ALGOPAY will keep the Merchant updated through the handling of the process. One of ALGOPAY’s officers may contact the Merchant directly (including communication by email or phone) in order to obtain further clarifications and information relating to the complaint. The full cooperation of the Merchant will be required in order to expedite the investigation.
5. In the event that the complaint requires further investigation and it cannot be resolved within two (2) months, ALGOPAY will issue a holding response in writing or other durable medium. When a holding response is sent, it will indicate the causes of the delay and when the investigation is likely to be completed. In any event, ALGOPAY shall provide the Merchant with the outcome of its investigation no later than one (1) month from the issuing of the holding response (i.e. total 3 months).
6. Once the investigation is fulfilled, ALGOPAY will provide the Merchant a written outcome.
7. If the Merchant is not satisfied with the final decision it may further communicate with the office of the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus and seek mediation for possible compensation. It is important that the Merchant contacts the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus within four (4) months of receiving a final response from ALGOPAY otherwise the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus may not be able to deal with the complaint.
8. In the unlikely event that ALGOPAY was unable to provide a final response within the three (3) month time period specified above, the Merchant may again contact the office of the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus no later than four (4) months after the date when ALGOPAY ought to have provided its final decision.
9. The Contact Details of the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus are:
Postal Address: P.O. BOX: 25735, 1311 Nicosia, Cyprus.
Fax: +357-22660584, +357-22660118.